Important notice - Oxford parks and green spaces
All our parks are open and people are now permitted to exercise as often as they wish, and are actively encouraged to do so in their local green space where possible. However, social distancing rules remain in place as set out by the Government, and it is absolutely crucial so people stay at least two metres apart at all times. Other than going out alone or with members of their immediate household, people are only allowed to meet one other person from a different household providing social distancing is maintained. Large gatherings in the parks are banned and will be dispersed.
- All sports courts including tennis, basketball and multi-use games areas have now reopened (but only to be used following social distancing guidelines)
- All playgrounds have now reopened (but only to be used while following social distancing guidelines)
- Some of the park kiosks have now reopened with screens and social distancing queuing in place (please check the operator San Remo’s website for details)
- Park toilets have now reopened, but on reduced hours from 10am to 5pm
- It would be helpful if you could keep your dog on a lead during this time
This page will be regularly updated so please check it for the latest information about the parks.