To support the objective of building a world-class city for everyone, we are investing in new facilities for the benefit of Oxford, its residents and its businesses. This includes investing in new and affordable housing, business space, community spaces, and schemes to support walking and cycling.
- East Oxford Community Centre - Extension and refurbishment of community centre
- Bullingdon Community Centre - Replacement of community centre
- Oxford Covered Market - Masterplan and future vision for market
- Blackbird Leys - New homes and community space
- Oxford Train Station - Masterplan and future vision for station
- Oxpens - New neighbourhood, including new business space and homes
- Oxpens Bridge - New walking and cycling connections
- Standingford House, Cave Street - New business space
- Cycle route improvements
You can contact us about any of these projects at firstname.lastname@example.org.