If you're a permanent Council house tenant and finding it tough to manage your tenancy, our Tenancy Sustainment Team is here to assist you.

How to request our help

To connect with our team:

  • fill in our referral forms
  • we'll acknowledge your request within 3 working days
  • a Tenancy Sustainment Officer will contact you within 5 working days to arrange a meeting

If you would like support for yourself, a friend or a relative, please use this form:

Request help for you or someone you know

If you work for an organisation and would like to refer a tenant, please use this form:

Refer someone to our service

How we can help

Oxford City Council provides the following support:

  • support during crises affecting your housing stability
  • guidance on accessing specialist services, including substance misuse and mental health services
  • assistance in adhering to tenancy agreements and eviction prevention
  • support for first-time tenants
  • help with debt, benefits and understanding welfare changes
  • improving and maintaining your property's condition
  • assistance with relocating, including downsizing and sheltered accommodation applications

However, please note our limitations:

  • we don’t provide personal care, shopping, cooking or cleaning services
  • we don’t offer befriending or counselling services
  • legal advice or assistance is not within our scope

For more information, download our Help With Your Tenancy Leaflet

Our Service Standards

Our customer service standards set out what you can expect from us when you ask us for help.

Download our Service Standards

Rate this page