How to make a Comment, Compliment or Complaint
We welcome feedback that will help us improve our service to you.
You can make a comment, compliment or complaint about any aspect of our service:
- Comment - any suggestion that will help to shape and improve our services.
- Compliment - an expression of praise where our staff, services, policies or procedures have exceeded your expectations
- Complaint - an expression of dissatisfaction, however made, about the standard of service, actions or lack of action by the Council, its staff, or those acting on behalf of the Council
See our Comment, compliments and compaints procedure for full definitions and examples.
Make a Comment, Compliment or Complaint
You can also do this by telephone, or at one of our customer service centres
Complaints about councillors are dealt with by a separate process. Please see our standards and conduct arrangements for councillors
- See our Corporate privacy notice.
- See our Housing complaints privacy notice.