The majority of car parks in Oxford have height restrictions.
Coaches, lorries, motorhomes and mini-buses can park at Redbridge Park and Ride in south Oxford.
Redbridge Park and Ride Location
Redbridge Park and Ride is located off the A34 from Abingdon, Didcot and Newbury. This site is located to the south of the city.
Link to map. Nearby postcode OX1 4XG.
Redbridge Park and Ride Car Park Charges for Mini-buses, coaches, motor-homes and lorries (from 1 April 2016)
- Mini buses 0 - 4 hours - £5
- Mini buses 4 - 24 hours - £7.50
- Coaches 0 - 4 hours - £5
- Coaches 4 - 24 hours - £10
- Lorries 0 - 4 hours - £5
- Lorries for 4 - 24 hours - £10
- Motorhomes 24 hours - £2
The cost of parking at Redbridge does not include the cost of any tickets for bus travel. Visit the Oxford Bus Company website for bus fare information.
On-street pick-up and drop-off points
On-street pick-up and drop-off points are provided by Oxfordshire County Council at the following locations:
- St Aldates South (northbound) - just south of the Combined Court
- Beaumont Street (westbound) - just outside the Playhouse
- St Giles' (northbound) - in the lay-by by the Taylorian
For more information regarding coaches visit the Oxfordshire County Council website.
High-sided vehicles, such as caravans can use the designated area at Redbridge Park and Ride. Visit our High Sided Vehicles and Caravans page for full details on where these vehicles can park in Oxford.