You can view all planning applications on our Planning applications system.
Weekly list of planning applications
This list is updated every Tuesday.
- 18/02818/FUL - Rose Hill Advice Centre And Scout Hut, Ashhurst Way, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4 4RF
Demolition of existing buildings and erection of two residential buildings (part two and part three storey) comprising 18no. residential dwellings (C3 Use Class) with associated access, parking and landscape arrangements.
- 18/02587/FUL - Site Of Blocks C F G H J K L And M, Clive Booth Hall, John Garne Way, Oxford, OX3 0FN
Proposed demolition of Blocks C, F, G, H, J, K, L and M of the Clive Booth Student Village and erection of 1,077 student bedrooms with associated communal and social facilities.
- 18/02303/RES - Littlemore Park, Armstrong Road, Oxford, OX4 4XG
Details of reserved matters (layout, scale, appearance, landscaping and access) to outline planning permission 14/02940/OUT. The works comprise the construction of up to 270 residential dwellings of 1 to 4 bedrooms on 2 to 5 floors to incorporate a maximum of 104 houses and 166 flats. Provision of car parking, cycle and bin storage, landscaping and oncillery works.
- 18/01851/FUL - John Radcliffe Hospital, Sandfield Road, Oxford, OX3 9DU
The expansion of the Emergency Department of the John Radcliffe Hospital through to the provision of a two storey extension to A and E unit and refurbishment of existing space to provide, resuscitation bays, peaditation resuscitation bays, enhanced resuscitation room and isolation room. The provision over ancillary works such as external plant and other associated landscape works including revised land layout and dedicated ambulance parking bays.
- 18/01687/FUL - St Edward's School , Woodstock Road,Oxford, OX2 7NN
Erection of 2.5 storey boarding house with House Masters House, tutor flat and assistant House Masters Flat and associated facilities to accommodate 70 students (aged 13-18) in 55 bedrooms over three floors.
- 18/01758/FUL - 244 Barns Road, Oxford OX4 3RW
Change of use of 244 Barns Road from office use (retention of some B1 floor space at ground floor level) to 27 x 1-bed flats, including creation of a fourth storey at roof level. Associated external alterations. Provision of bin and bicycle storage.
- 18/01654/FUL - Littlemore Mental Health Centre, Sandford Road, Littlemore, Oxford, OX4 4XN
Refurbishment of ground floor accommodation and a new extension to provide a new 10 bed ward with associated landscaping.
- 18/01371/OUT - Site Of Millway Close Oxford Oxfordshire OX2 8BL
Outline application with all matters reserved for the demolition of 31 garages and 3no. refuse stores. Erection of 23 new garages and 15 x 2-bed maisonettes above the garages over 3 storey's. Erection of 3no. new refuse stores and 4no. new bikes stores for 26 bikes. Infill the gaps between the existing flats with the erection of 6 x 1-bed flats.
- 18/01340/FUL - Trinity College, Broad Street, Oxford OX1 3BH
Demolition of the existing building and the erection of a replacement building to provide a new auditorium, teaching, and student communal area. On the lower floors together with administration offices and student accommodation to the upper floors. The relocation and widening of the existing vehicular access from Parks Road further South. External alterations to the rear of the President's Garage. Landscape enhancements to the immediate setting of the proposed new building, library quad and the small quad to the south of library quad. Provision of covered cycle parking and replace glass house and machinery and tool store for the gardeners.
- 18/01341/LBC - Trinity College, Broad Street, Oxford OX1 3BH
Application for listed building consent for alterations and extension to library to provide new auditorium with foyer, lecture theatre and teaching spaces, administrative offices and student rooms with a ancillary support spaces.
Alterations to Parks Road wall to form temporary construction access, widen vehicular entrance and construct new lean-to gardener's buildings.
- 18/01329/FUL - Land South Of Oxford Road, Horspath, Oxford, OX4 2DQ
Construction of two-storey building for training purposes and associated external works such as creation of access road, car park and means of enclosure.
- 18/00966/RES - Wolvercote Paper Mill, Mill Road, Oxford, OX2 8PR
Reserved matters of outline planning permission 13/01861/OUT seeking permission for the appearance, landscaping, layout and scale of 190 residential units, employment space, community facilities, public open space and facilities.
- 18/00813/FUL - Royal Mail, 7000 Alec Issigonis Way, Oxford
Change of use of building to Mixed Use Class B1(a), B1(b) and B8 purposes, plus external works.
- 18/00872/FUL - Helena Kennedy Centre, Headington Hill, Oxford, OX3 0BT
Demolition of existing Helena Kennedy building, and erection of replacement academic building for the Faculty of Technology, Design, and Environment
- 18/00258/FUL - Northgate House, 13 - 20 Cornmarket Street, Oxford, OX1 3HE
Application for planning permission for the demolition of the existing building to ground level and the erection of a replacement building to provide replacement commercial units on the basement, ground and first floors, and new teaching facilities, ancillary accommodation and student fellows rooms on the upper floors for Jesus College.
- 18/00259/LBC - Northgate House, 13 - 20 Cornmarket Street, Oxford, OX1 3HE
Application for listed building consent for alterations to the perimeter wall fronting Market Street and the re-opening of a previously blocked route through from second quad to the fellows garden.
- 17/03380/FUL - The Iffley Academy, Iffley Turn, Oxford, OX4 4DU
Demolition of the existing school building and development of a 2 1/2 storey academy building, single storey animal welfare and horticulture building and single storey construction workshop (academic use). Provision of a replacement car-park, hard-court sports areas (including a MUGA), woodland walk, wildlife areas and associated landscaping. Temporary use of the adjacent former sports field/open space (only during the construction phase) as a constructors compound, staff parking area and student drop-off/pick-up.
- 17/03148/FUL - Oxford High School, Belbroughton Road, Oxford, OX2 6X
Proposed demolition of existing Art, Design and Healthcare Building and erection of new building including Sixth Form, Art & Design and Wellbeing facilities.
- 17/02979/FUL - Wadham College, Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PN
Proposed demolition of existing JCR and Goddard Building and erection of new collegiate development comprising an Access Centre and Undergraduate Centre (existing basement to be retained) including 20 accessible student bedrooms and social and academic facilities.
- 17/02923/FUL - Headington School, Headington Road, Oxford OX3 7TD
Removal of temporary classrooms and erection of a new art school and extension to adjoining dining hall, landscaping and ancillary works.
- 17/02832/FUL - 276 -280 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 7ED
Demolition and redevelopment of existing retail office, and residential premises, to provide a mixed-use scheme comprising 4 x units (use classes of either A1,A2,A3 or A4) at ground floor with a 180 bed hotel over three floors above.
- 17/02762/FUL - Holiday Inn Peartree Roundabout, Woodstock Road, Oxford, OX2 8JD
Demolition of existing Leisure Suite. Erection of four-storey extension to hotel plus roof plant.
- 17/02893/RES - Westgate Development Site, Oxford OX1 1NX
The outline planning application (13/02557/OUT) was an Environmental Impact Assessment application and an Environmental Statement was submitted. Approval of all reserved matters was granted (14/02402/RES) under condition 5 of the outline planning permission. This application seeks approval of amended reserved matters in respect to the public realm and the removal of four approved street trees along the south end of Castle S
- 17/419/FUL - Dragon School, Bardwell Road, Oxford OX2 6SS
Erection of new Music School, construction of link to Lynam Hall, landscaping including the formation of a new courtyard, garden area to Lane House and entrance courtyard
- 17/02813/FUL - 2 Rymers Lane, Oxford OX4 3LA
Erection of a 37 bedroom supported living facility with ancillary uses and amenity space
- 17/02495/RES - Westgate Development Site, Westgate Shopping Centre, Bonn Square, Oxford, OX1 1NX
The outline planning application (13/02557/OUT) was an Environmental Impact Assessment application and an Environmental Statement was submitted.Approval of all reserved matters was granted (14/02402/RES) under condition 5 of the outline planning permission. This application seeks approval of amended reserved matters in respect of the use and internal reconfiguration of floorspace located in building 2 (upper ground), building 3 (upper ground) and building 4 (first and second floors)
- 17/02537/FUL - St Hilda's College, Cowley Place, Oxford OX4 1DY
Proposed demolition of existing buildings and redevelopment comprising: erection of new building to provide student accommodation (59 bedrooms), porters lodge, middle common room, fellows' accommodation and academic and administrative offices; erection of new pavilion building; removal of existing porch to old hall building and provision of replacement; creation of new pedestrian access from Cowley Place; replacement bin and bicycle parking.
- 17/02140/FUL - British Telecom, James Wolfe Road, Oxford, OX4 2PY
Demolition of existing buildings. Erection of new student accommodation comprising of 885 student rooms (of which 46 would be fully accessible), communal areas and amenity provision, associated cafe and shop, laundrettes, plant room and electricity substation, new vehicular and pedestrian access to James Wolfe Road and closure of existing, cycle parking, landscaping and new enclosures. Use of student accommodation outside term time by cultural and academic visitors and by conference and summer school delegates.
- 17/02010/FUL - John Radcliffe Hospital, Headley Way, Oxford, OX3 9DU
Erection of a Neuroscience research building.
- 17/01521/OUT - Sports Field, William Morris Close, Oxford, OX4 2SF
Outline application with all matters reserved for 83 affordable dwelling (1, 2 and 3 bed units) for occupation by key workers, with new access landscaping and public accessible recreation space.
- 17/01463/FUL - 474 Cowley Road, Oxford OX4 2DP
The construction of a 64 bed Care Home (Class C2) together with the ancillary accommodation; lounge and dining facilities; car parking facilities and landscaping, demolition of existing structures.
- 17/00991/OUT - Former Workshop At, Lanham Way, Oxford
Application for outline planning permission for the development of up to 16 residential units (houses and flats) with associated landscaping, parking and boundary treatment, including access (all other matters reserved)
- 17/00923/FUL - Royal Mail Sorting Office, 7000 Alec Issigionis Way, Oxford, OX4 2JZ
External alterations of the former Royal Mail Sorting Office building including alterations to the existing building facade and changes to the layout and levels of the existing service yard and car park.
- 17/01187/FUL - Plot K, Radcliffe Observatory Quarter , Woodstock Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX2 6GG
Research modular building for the Department of Experimental Psychology as academic non-residential institution use (Class D1) for a temporary period of five years.
- 17/00963/FUL - Land Adjacent 2 Rymers Lane, Oxford, OX4 3LA
Development comprising a purpose built student accommodation facility of 39 study bedrooms with ancillary facilities for use during academic term time and vacation periods.
- 17/00758/FUL - St Catherines College, Manor Road, Oxford, OX1 3UJ
Erection of 78 student bedrooms (4 with disabled access) arranged in clusters of 8, over three floors in three 'pavilion' style buildings connected by glazed stairwells; together with a three storey Graduate Centre, landscaping, flood compensation, and associated infrastructure; and including Conservation Area Consent for the demolition of staircase 23.
- 17/00718/FUL - North Oxford Garage Limited Wolvercote Roundabout, Woodstock Road, Oxford, OX2 8JP
Refurbishment to existing BMW dealership including an extension to the workshop and new MOT facilities for bikes and cars. A new construction is proposed North of the site to comprise of new wash bay, tyre store and valeting facilities.
- 17/00584/FUL - Cotuit Hall Old House, Pullens Lane, Oxford, OX3 0DA
Demolition of single storey lecture hall and refectory buildings. Change of use from Student Accommodation (Sui Generis) to Residential Institution (Use Class C2). Erection of single storey connecting buildings, along with internal reconfiguration of the retained buildings, and provision of associated car parking and cycle parking spaces, landscaping, plant, and associated works.
- 17/00719/RES - Westgate Centre And Adjacent Land Encompassing The Existing Westgate Centre And Land Bounded By Thames St, Castle Mill Stream, Abbey Place, Norfolk St, Castle St, Bonn Square, St Ebbes St, Turn Again Lane And Old Greyfriars St. OX1 1NX
The outline planning application (13/02557/OUT) was an Environmental Impact Assessment application and an Environmental Statement was submitted. This application seeks approval of amended reserved matters for the appearance of the southern elevation of Building 4 in respect of a revised window design, including the introduction of a door.
- 17/00460/RES - Westgate Centre And Adjacent Land Encompassing The Existing Westgate Centre And Land Bounded By Thames St, Castle Mill Stream, Abbey Place, Norfolk St, Castle St, Bonn Square, St Ebbes St, Turn Again Lane And Old Greyfriars St. OX1 1NX
The outline planning application (13/02557/OUT) was an Environmental Impact Assessment application and an Environmental Statement was submitted. Approval of all reserved matters was granted (14/02402/RES) under condition 5 of the outline planning permission. This application seeks approval of amended reserved matters in respect of the use and internal reconfiguration of floorspace located in Building 2 (Second Floor), Building 3 (Lower Ground, Upper Ground, First and Second Floors) and Building 4 (Lower Ground and Upper Ground Floors).
- 17/00250/FUL - Castle Mill, Roger Dudman Way, Oxford, OX1 1AF
Alterations for the continued use of the buildings as student accommodation comprising: External alterations to elevations and roofs of the existing buildings; tree planting (including containers and supporting structures); alterations to, and landscaping of the courtyards; new cycle stores; alterations to existing lighting; and the formation of pedestrian pathways on the east side of Blocks 5 and 8 and the three gatehouses.
- 16/02997/OUT - Land Adjacent 2, Rymers Lane, Oxford, OX4 3LA
Application for outline planning permission for the provision of development comprising a purpose built student accommodation facility of 39 study bedrooms with ancillary facilities for use during academic term time and vacation periods, including means of access and scale.
- 16/03056/FUL - Balliol College Sports Ground, Jowett Walk, Oxford, OX1 3TN
Proposed demolition of existing collegiate accommodation and erection of C2 residential institution including sports pavilion, assembly space and associated accommodation, access and landscape.
- 16/03006/FUL - Templars Square, Between Towns Road, Oxford
Mixed use phased development comprising residential (Use Class C3), hotel (Use Class C1), retail (Use Class A1/A3/A4) with associated car parking, demolition of car park, high level walkway and public house, public realm improvements, landscaping, highways and refurbishment of car parks and enhancement to shopping centre entrances.
- 16/02945/FUL - Oxford Business Centre, Osney Lane, Oxford, OX1 1TB
Demolition of units 1-15 Oxford Business Centre and redevelopment including erection of purpose built student accommodation with small-scale A1, A3, A4 and B1 units, with associated landscaping.
- 16/02745/CT3 - Seacourt Park And Ride, Botley Road, Oxford
Extension to the existing Seacourt Park and Ride to accommodate new car parking, a single storey building to provide a waiting area and toilets for customers, cycle parking, lighting, CCTV, ticket machines, new pedestrian and cycle access, landscaping together with reorganisation of the layout of existing car parking spaces, repositioning of turning circle, bus pickup and drop-off and other works incidental to the development.
- 16/02689/FUL - Unither House, 15 Paradise Street, Oxford, OX1 1LD
Demolition of existing building and construction of new hotel building (use class C1), with associated vehicle and cycle parking, landscaping, plant and engineering works.
- 16/02687/FUL - 265 - 279 Iffley Road and Garages Percy Street, Oxford, OX4 4AH
Re-development of the application site to include the demolition of existing buildings, erection of buildings to provide student accommodation (117 student rooms) and ancillary facilities, 11 x self-contained flats, a single storey garden room accommodating flexible space for use as student common room/teaching/lecturing space, 150sqm GIA for employment uses (Use Class B1), and associated landscaping and infrastructure.
- 16/01752/FUL- Land at Swan Motor Centre and to the East Between Towns Road, Oxford
Redevelopment of site to provide purpose built managed student accommodation comprising 152 study rooms, provision of one commercial unit of (85sqm), provision of on-site management suite of (67sqm), together with associated landscaping and infrastructure.
- 16/01410/VAR - Chiltern Railway From Oxford To Bicester Oxford OX1 1HW
Application under Section 73 of the Town and Country Planning Act, 1990 to remove Condition 3 of 13/03202/CND in relation to vibration monitoring of the Plain Line in Section H.
- 16/01225/FUL - Temple Cowley Pools
Erection of 48 dwellings with associated car parking, landscaping, open space and access.
- 15/03524/FUL - Oxford Spires Four Pillars Hotel Abingdon Road, Oxford, OX1 4PS
Extension of existing hotel to provide 48 bedrooms. Extension of the existing restaurant/bar, erection of Porte Cochere and alterations to car park.
- Hinksey Flood Alleviation Scheme Environmental Impact Assessment
- Templars Square Environmental Impact Assessment
- 13/01861/OUT - Wolvercote Paper Mill
Outline application (seeking means of access) for up to 190 residential units, employment space, community facilities, public open space and ancillary services and facilities.
- 7 King Street Environmental Impact Assessment
- London Road and Latimer Road Environmental Impact Assessment
- Tinbergen Building, South Parks Road Environmental Impact Assessment
- Churchill Hospital Environmental Impact Assessment
- Jericho Canalside Environmental Impact Assessment
- Westgate Environmental Impact Assessment
- Westgate Stopping Up of Highways Order 2014