You can view all planning applications on our Planning applications system.
Weekly list of planning applications
This list is updated every Tuesday.
- 20/02672/FUL - SAE Institute Oxford, Littlemore Park, Armstrong Road, Oxford, OX4 4FY
Erection of two 2-storey buildings to provide 3,500 sqm (GIA) of flexible commercial floorspace (Use Class E) with associated car and cycle parking; hard and soft landscaping and public realm works; ancillary structures including refuse stores, substation building and vehicular access via existing entrance from Armstrong Road.
- 20/02480/FUL - 1-4 Broad Street and 31 Cornmarket Street, Oxford, OX1 3AG
Change of use from mixed use retail (Use Class A1) and educational use (Use Class D1) to Hotel (Use Class C1) with associated facilities, including bar, restaurant and roof lounge.
- 20/02471/FUL - Tinbergen Building, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PS
Erection of research and teaching building (Use Class F.1) over five storeys plus basement level including associated café, offices, laboratories and roof level greenhouses, plant, PV panels and flues. Creation of new public open space with basement level access. Hard and soft landscaping works, installation of cycle and car parking, alterations to existing access points and service road, creation of new pedestrian and cycle access, installation of electricity substation and ancillary works.
- 20/01316/FUL - Holy Trinity Church, Trinity Road, Oxford, OX3 8LH
Erection of a single storey extension to north elevation.
- 20/01237/RES - Plots 8150 8200 And 9200 Alec Issigonis Way, Oxford
Erection of three detached buildings for business use (Class B1), with associated access, car parking, cycle parking, landscaping and services infrastructure. Approval of reserved matters approved under planning permission 12/04124/EXT for access, appearance, landscaping, layout and scale. The outline planning application was not an environment impact assessment application..
- 20/00897/FUL - Assembly and Service Division BMW Uk Manufacturing Ltd Garsington Road Oxford OX4 6NL
Roofing alterations to assembly hall to include replacing metal cladding and glazing, and installing 10 air handling units, access walkways and staircases.
- 20/00320/FUL - Land Running From Redbridge Park And Ride To BMW UK Manufacturing Limited Garsington Road, Oxford
Installation of an underground 33kV electricity cable from National Grid Cowley substation to Redbridge Park and Ride and Horspath Road. Construction of a substation and security fencing at Redbridge Park and Ride, associated infrastructure and the use of existing park and ride land for EV charging.
- 19/03236/FUL - Oxford Retail Park, Ambassador Avenue, Oxford, OX4 6XJ
Replacement of existing south west and north west elevations.
- 19/03106/FUL - Lucy Faithfull House, 8 Speedwell Street, Oxford, OX1 1PX
Erection of 36no. dwellings (C3 Use Class) including 50% affordable housing with associated access, parking and landscaping on the site of the former Lucy Faithfull House
- 19/03149/FUL - Site Of Oxford University Science Area, South Parks Road, Oxford
Public realm works, including hard and soft landscaping, rationalisation of car and cycle parking, provision of new cycle store buildings and creation of public spaces.
- 19/02453/FUL - Kassam Stadium And Land Adjacent Falcon Close Oxford OX4 4XP
Temporary use of part of car park for motorcycle testing/ training and part of stadium for storage and office at The Kassam Stadium for three years.
- 19/02306/FUL - Castle Hill House 9 New Road Oxford OX1 1LT
Redevelopment of former conservative club building at Castle Hill House comprising demolition of existing building and erection of new building to provide 52 student study rooms, along with internal and external amenity space; landscaping improvements including the reconfiguration of the Fellows car park.
- 19/02307/LBC - Castle Hill House 9 New Road Oxford OX1 1LT
Alterations to east wall of Canal House including demolition of adjoining building and construction of new building abutting up to east wall of Canal House.
- 19/02032/FUL- Sir Geoffrey Arthur Building Long Ford Close Oxford OX1 4NJ
Demolition of existing accommodation building and music room block to ground floor level and erection of a replacement buildings to create 83 student bedrooms, 4 studio rooms and ancillary provision for Pembroke College on the Geoffrey Arthur Site in form of a Graduate building and a separate studio block, including adjustments to the public realm and pedestrian / vehicular access from Baltic Wharf.
- 19/02003/FUL - Plot 16 Oxford Science Park Robert Robinson Avenue Oxford OX4 4GA
Proposed erection of two linked Class B1 office buildings with associated landscaping, car parking, infrastructure and related works
- 19/01821/FUL- 159-161 Cowley Road Oxford OX4 1UT
Reconfiguration of existing ground floor and part first floor retail unit (Tesco store to remain in situ) with extensions and alterations to existing building to provide 137 units of purpose-built, managed student accommodation with associated management suite and communal facilities at upper levels.
- 19/01038/FUL- Ivy Lane Osler Road Oxford OX3 9DT
Demolition of existing buildings. Phased construction of key worker housing comprising 56 cluster units, 21 x 1 bed studio apartments (C3), 48 flats (17x1 bed, 31 x 2 beds), management office and associated works including parking and landscaping.
- 19/01039/FUL- Site Adjacent Randolph Court Churchill Drive Oxford
Demolition of existing buildings. Construction of key worker housing (19 cluster units) and associated works.
- 19/00779/FUL - Land At 1-7 Jack Straw's Lane 302-304 And 312 Marston Road Oxford Oxfordshire OX3 0DL
Redevelopment of the site comprising demolition of existing carpenter's yard buildings, 1 and 3 Jack Straw's Lane, and 302, 304, 312 Marston Road, and the erection of six new buildings to provide 5 C3 dwellings (3 x 1 bed, 2 x 2 bed), 161 student rooms, and 108sqm (Class B1 (a)) office space.
- 18/03405/FUL - Holy Family Church, 1 Cuddesdon Way, Oxford OX4 6JH
Redevelopment of existing Church to provide new Church building, community facilities and 21 residential units (10 x 1 bed and 10 x 2 bed flats, and 1 x 4 bed house).
- 18/03369/FUL - Site Of Gibbs Crescent, Oxford, OX2 0NX
Demolition of existing buildings, and redevelopment of site to provide 140 dwellings (75 x 1 bed, 61 x 2 beds, and 4 x 3 beds) with associated works.
- 18/03370/FUL - Simon House, 1 Paradise Street, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 1LD
Demolition of existing building and construction of 30 apartments (16 x 1 bed, 14 x 2 bed) and associated works.
- 18/02303/RES - Littlemore Park, Armstrong Road, Oxford, OX4 4XG
Details of reserved matters (layout, scale, appearance, landscaping and access) to outline planning permission 14/02940/OUT. The works comprise the construction of up to 270 residential dwellings of 1 to 4 bedrooms on 2 to 5 floors to incorporate a maximum of 104 houses and 166 flats. Provision of car parking, cycle and bin storage, landscaping and oncillery works.