Public Access system unavailable 6.30pm-8.30pm on Thursday 25 January 2018
We are carrying out essential maintenance to our website that will affect a number of online services from 6.30pm to 8.30pm on Thursday 25 January 2018.
During this time the following services will be unavailable on our website:
- Viewing and commenting on Planning Applications
- Viewing Building Control Applications
- Viewing and commenting on Licensing Applications
- Submitting Local Land Charges searches online
- Viewing information (e.g. TPOs, conservation areas, etc) about Oxford on a map (LocalView)
We apologise for the inconvenience this will cause.
You can search planning applications in your area, have your say and follow their progress.
By using the PublicAccess system you agree to the terms and conditions.
You can also register your postcode with PlanningFinder to keep updated on developments happening in your area.