Disability pay gap report - 31 March 2022
Oxford City Council has chosen to publish an annual ethnicity pay gap report.
Our disability pay gap details for the snapshot date of 31st March 2022 are below.
- Mean ethnicity pay gap (basic pay) is 4.0%.
- Median ethnicity pay gap (basic pay) is 0%
- Mean ethnicity bonus gap is 0%
- Median ethnicity bonus gap is 0%
- Proportion of male employees receiving a bonus is 0%
- Proportion of female employees receiving a bonus is 0%
Pay quartiles by disability
|Quartile||Disabled %||Non disabled %|
|Upper Middle Quartile||14.72||85.28|
|Lower Middle Quartile||12.27||87.73|
Further pay information about pay and equality is available in the following areas of our website: