Gender pay gap report - 31 March 2022
Oxford City Council is required by law to publish an annual gender pay gap report. The required information has been published on the Government’s website.
Our gender pay gap details for the snapshot date of 31st March 2022 are below.
- Mean gender pay gap (basic pay) is 8.0%.
- Median gender pay gap (basic pay) is 11.4%
- Mean gender bonus gap is 0%
- Median gender bonus gap is 0%
- Proportion of male employees receiving a bonus is 0%
- Proportion of female employees receiving a bonus is 0%
Pay quartiles by gender
|Quartile||Males %||Females %|
|Upper Middle Quartile||44.81||55.19|
|Lower Middle Quartile||32.24||67.76|
Further pay information about pay and equality is also available in the following areas of our website: