Important notice - Coronavirus restrictions in Oxford's parks and green spaces
All our parks are open and people are permitted to exercise and are actively encouraged to do so in their local green space where possible. However, social distancing rules remain in place as set out by the government, and it is absolutely crucial so people stay at least two metres apart at all times. People can now meet in groups of up to six outdoors, providing social distancing is maintained. Large gatherings in the parks are banned and will be dispersed.
- All playgrounds are open (but only to be used while following social distancing guidelines)
- All sports courts including tennis, basketball and multi-use games areas are now open
- All informal and formal sport is allowed, providing guidelines are followed
- Some park kiosks remain open (please check the operator San Remo’s website for details)
- Park toilets are open, but with reduced hours from 10am to 5pm
- It would be helpful if you could keep your dog on a lead during this time
This page will be regularly updated so please check it for the latest information about the parks.