If you are homeless or concerned about the possibility of losing your home, it is extremely important that you seek advice at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact our call centre on 01865 249811 and you will be directed to the team that is best suited to help you.
Homeless prevention service
Aspire Oxford is a homelessness prevention service that provides support before you reach a crisis point.
- Telephone: 01865 204450
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit Homeless Prevention on the Aspire Oxford website
Also, see Crisis Skylight Oxford
For independent advice on your housing situation, you can contact one of the advice agencies in the city. such as
- Agnes Smith Advice Centre
- Barton Advice Centre
- Oxford Citizens Advice
- Rose Hill and Donnington Advice Centre
See our directory All Advice Centres
The Homelessness Reduction Act 2017 means:
- we have duties to prevent and relieve homelessness
- you must take action to prevent yourself from becoming homeless or to end your homelessness and you must work with us to achieve this
For more information about how we perform our duties see our duties to prevent and relieve homelessness