Secure or assured tenants from Oxford City Council, a housing association or another council are able to exchange homes with another secure or assured tenant.

You need to find a suitable home to exchange, view it and apply for landlord permission before moving.  For more information please read our Exchange your council home page.

Please note that Oxford City Council tenants only can apply using this form.

This form usually takes about 10 minutes to complete. Please note that after 60 minutes of inactivity the form will time out and any information you have entered will be lost.