Responsibility for drains is split:

  • you are responsible for drains on your own property
  • sewers serving more than one property are the responsibility of Thames Water
  • drains on public roads in Oxford are split between us and Oxfordshire County Council.

You can report a problem to us using the link below. The report will be assigned to the correct authority and you can track the progress of the report online.

Report a blocked road drain (via Oxfordshire County Council website)

Oxford Direct Services (ODS) offer a commercial service to help investigate and clear drainage problems.

Rate this page