Our online payments system will be unavailable from 9.30am to 12.30pm on Tuesday 17 April 2018 due to an essential upgrade.
This means you will be unable to make the following payments via our website during this time:
- Business Rates
- Council Housing Rents and Housing Service Charges
- Council Tax
- HMO Licences
- Housing Benefit Overpayments
- Parking Charges and Fines
- Periodic Rent/Sundry invoices
- Garden waste subscriptions
- Fixed penalty notices
- Park and ride permits
You will also be unable to make payments via our automated payments phone line (01865 249811) during this time.
We apologise for the inconvenience this will cause.
- More articles in the news archive
- Oxford City Council news RSS feed