It's important to keep your Council Tax details up to date. Please inform us when:

  • you move to a new house
  • you've recently moved into Oxford
  • the number of adults living in your property changes

Moving into a house in Oxford

If you're moving into Oxford, let us know to ensure accurate billing. Click below to inform us:

Tell us about moving in

Moving out of a house in Oxford

Leaving Oxford? Update your Council Tax details with us. Click here to notify us:

Tell us about moving out

Change in the number of adults in your house

If the number of adults in your house changes, please request an amendment to your Council Tax account:

Request a Council Tax account amendment

If you become the sole adult occupant, you might qualify for a discount. See our Council Tax Single Person Discount page.

Contact the Council Tax Team

Please include your council tax account reference number when contacting us by letter or email. If you do not have an account reference number, please include your full address

Address: Oxford City Council
PO Box 10

Telephone: 01865 249811

Rate this page