Housing advice for key workers

Oxford City Council does not offer housing specifically for key workers (such as teachers, nurses or some other public sector workers), but they may qualify for help to buy or rent a home. Please see our Help to Buy scheme page for more information. 

A2Dominion offers housing for NHS staff and other key worker groups. Please see the A2Dominion website for more information and advertised properties. 

Other housing options are also available, such as renting in the private sector or applying for social housing.

For more information see Finding a Home in Oxfordshire – an accommodation guide for workers in Oxfordshire.