The Horspath Road Athletics track is a facility available to everyone designed to encourage both the beginner and expert to try their hand at any track and field discipline.
We are able to offer facilities for disabled athletes including:
- accessible changing facilities
- chair anchorage for field events
Organised coaching sessions are run by Oxford City Athletics Club who use Horspath Road as their home base.
A qualified coach must be present when using the throws and jumps areas within the track.
The track is open Monday - Thursday, 8am-8pm and Friday, 8am-5.30pm.
- Horspath Floodlights per hour £39.70
- Athletics Adult £4.40
- Oxford City Athletics Club Member Athletics Adult £3.20
- Oxford City Athletics Club Member Athletics Adult - 12 week pass £75.00
- Athletics Junior £2.60
- Oxford City Athletics Club Member Athletics Junior £2.00
- Oxford City Athletics Club Member Athletics Junior - 12 week pass £47.80
- Athletics Match (senior) £407.00
- Athletics Match (junior) £230.00
- Athletics track centre with lights £37.00
- Concessions apply for Oxford City Athletics Club.
Hire of the track
The track is available to hire for clubs, schools, groups, with costs starting from £185. Please contact us on 01865 252240 to discuss your individual needs.
We also offer a wide range of sports pitches at Horspath Road. Visit our Sports Pitches and Facilities page for more details.
Join a club
You can make use of the GO Active Activity Finder - an easy to use tool to help you find out more information about sports clubs and activities in Oxford and the rest of the county.