There are many basketball facilities available for public use throughout Oxford, which can be found at the following sites:
- Alexandra Park (outdoor court)
- Cutteslowe Park (outdoor court)
- Grandpont Rec (outdoor court)
- Court Place Farm adiZone (outdoor)
- Bury Knowle Park (outdoor hoop)
- South Park (outdoor hoop)
- Ferry Leisure Centre (indoor court)
- Leys Pools and Leisure Centre (indoor court)
Benefits of playing basketball
- It is a social sport that can be played with friends
- Improves co-ordination and concentration
- Keeps you healthy and active - 1 hour could burn 700 calories
All our outdoor facilities are free to use at any time.
To find out about booking indoor courts at Ferry Leisure Centre or Leys Pools and Leisure Centre, visit our Leisure Centres pages.
Other outdoor basketball facilities can be found at some of our Multi Use Games Areas around the city.