Councillors' conduct

How to complain about a councillor

Complaints about the conduct of an Oxford City Councillor, a co-opted member of Oxford City Council or a parish councillor from one of the four parish councils in Oxford (Blackbird Leys, Littlemore, Old Marston, and Risinghurst & Sandhills Parish Councils) must be submitted in writing to Oxford City Council’s Monitoring Officer using the Code of Conduct complaint form.

Before submitting a complaint please refer to the following documents:

Email the completed complaint form to the Monitoring Officer or post to:

  • Monitoring Officer (SA 3.8), Oxford City Council St Aldate’s Chambers, 109-113 St Aldate's, Oxford, OX1 1DS

If you do not have access to the internet or have difficulty completing the form please contact 01865 252402 for assistance.

If you are unhappy with the delivery of a Council service, or a member of Council staff, then please use the comment, compliment or complaint procedure.