Our performance framework is set out in our Corporate Plan.
We have five overarching priorities. All of our policies, budget decisions and associated performance indicators are organised around the delivery of these priorities. The current Corporate Plan is focused on delivering improvements in the following areas:
- A Vibrant and Sustainable Economy
- Meeting Housing Need
- Strong and Active Communities
- A Cleaner, Greener Oxford
- An Efficient and Effective Council
Each year we set challenging targets for our performance indicators.
Reporting our performance
We report on our performance four times a year. Each report covers:
- How well we are meeting our performance targets
- How well we are managing our budget
- How well we are managing our risks.
These reports are considered by our City Executive Board.