Charging you for housing repairs

For repairs that are our responsibility, you will not have to pay for:

  • repairs due to fair wear and tear
  • repairs where damage has occurred and  a crime number has been provided to us

You will have to pay for repairs if:

  • the damage was caused by abuse
  • the damage was caused by neglect
  • you do not provide us with a crime reference number or refuse to obtain one.

Please note: A URN is a police reference number, it is not a crime reference number and so we cannot accept it.