Oxford Safer Communities Partnership (OSCP) was established in 1998 with the introduction of the Crime and Disorder Act, making statutory authorities responsible in tackling crime and disorder.
Oxford’s Community Safety Partnership comprises of representatives from:
- Oxford Local Police Area
- Oxford City Council
- Oxfordshire County Council
- National Probation Servic
- Thames Valley Community Rehabilitation Company
- Clinical Commissioning Group
- Oxford University Hospital Trust
- Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service.
The partnership works together to address local community safety concerns and ensures all partners tackle those crimes that affect our community.
To support the work of all partners, Oxford Safer Communities Partnership produces an action plan that highlights what has been achieved in the previous year and what priorities there are for the coming year.