Oxford's world-famous covered market is located off the High Street in the centre of the city.
- Monday to Saturday 8am - 5.30pm
- Sunday 10am - 4pm
The market at Gloucester Green is a traditional and vibrant open air market offering a wide range of goods on different days.
Visit the LSD Promotions website for more information.
Oxford's Community Markets
- Held every Sunday, 9.30am - 12noon at South Oxford Community Centre on Lake Street. Fruit and vegetables, bread, meat, eggs, cakes and much more are on offer. Come and support a new community project.
- Held every Saturday, 10am - 1pm at East Oxford Primary School in Union Street. A great place to enjoy and buy local, seasonal, organic and high quality produce, beautiful handmade crafts and products. You can also relax in our small friendly cafe.
- Held every Saturday, 10am - 2pm in London Road and New High Street near the Royal Standard public house.
- Visit the Wolvercote Farmers' Market website for full details.
- Held every Sunday on Banbury Road in Summertown, Oxford from 10am to 2pm.
- Held on the second and fourth Saturday each month.
The Leys Community Market
- The market takes place on the last Saturday of every month from 11am - 2pm at The Barn, Nightingale Avenue, OX4 7FX.
Find out more about markets and fairs in Oxford
Visit the Festivals, Fairs and Markets Guide on Daily Info for full listings.