We offer an online job application system for our candidates. This system helps you, the applicant in a number of ways:
- Allows you to access to all current and previous applications
- Gives the option to save an application and return to it at a later date.
- Allows “job alerts” to be created
- Captures basic information from candidates, saving time for job hunters completing future applications.
- Allows a print copy of a previously submitted application form.
- You can receive email notifications regarding the progress of applications.
We encourage all applicants to apply for our posts online but if you need a paper application this can be supplied on request.
The following guides have been written to help you with your application.
Current job vacancies
Visit our Current Job Vacancies page for a full list of jobs available at Oxford City Council.
If you are looking to get into work or change your hours, or even if already employed, then our Welfare Reform Team may be able to you.
They can assist people in finding jobs, or accessing training that may help improve their work prospects.
Our friendly team are ready to help you. Find out more about our Welfare Reform Team and how they can support you.