We launched an Anti-Racism Charter in 2021 to show Oxford's collective committment to being proactive in making our city an anti-racist place to live, work and play.
There are many support groups operating in Oxford and beyond. Below are a selection of groups who offer support to people from ethnic minority groups.
- African Families in the UK (AFiUK)
- Jewins Women2Women
- Leys Community Development Initiative (CDI)
- Oxford Polish Association (OPA)
- Oxfordshire Chinese Community and Advice Centre (OCCAC)
- Oxfordshire Mind has a map of local support groups that actively work with ethnic minorities