For our online customers we aim to ensure that:
- We provide access to information about all Council services.
- We provide an electronic form for common front-line service requests.
- You are able to pay most Council bills on-line.
For our telephone customers we aim to ensure that:
- 95% of our customers can reach us first time on our main service lines.
Face to face
For our face-to-face customers we aim to ensure that:
- We encourage customers to make an appointment where possible so that we make the most of our meeting with you.
- If you request an appointment we will find you a suitable appointment time within 3 working days. We aim to see 90% of our customers within 15 minutes of that appointment time.
If you arrive without an appointment:
- We offer you the opportunity to telephone our contact centre from our reception area; or
- We will see you as soon as the next available Customer Services Officer is available; or
- We offer to dispatch your original documents in our secure post system; or
- We can book an appointment for a more convenient time.
Our service standards for individual teams are available on our downloads page