Apply for street naming and numbering
For your application, you will need to provide;
- A completed application form
- For 1-20 properties please use Business and Property Development Form
- For 21 - 50 properties please use Minor and Major Development Form
- For adding a name to your properties or applying for an amendment to your previously agreed SNN request please use Rename/Renumber Request Form
- All Properties must have a number as per our SNN Policy.
- A location plan with the application site outlined in red, showing the existing and proposed builds
- Guidance can be found under block/location plans on our Planning application drawing standards page
- Floor plans (required for flats)
- Flats are numbered from the shared entrance door eg. 25 Whelan Way, Flat 1, 25 Whelan Way Flat 2 etc
- Infill developments are numbered as A, B, C etc where the numbering cannot be continued
- Where properties have individual doors they will be numbered off the street which gives primary access.
- The appropriate fee for your application.
- If you pay via BACS - please use the first line of the existing address followed by 'SNN' as reference e.g. 30 Whelan Way SNN
- You can pay via phone by calling 01865 252808
- There is no VAT on SNN fees
- Once you have completed your application form you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any queries please review our SNN Policy, email us at email@example.com or call 01865 252808.
Numbering of new developments (including sub-division of existing properties)
- 1 plot: £58.30
- 2 plots: £93.50
- 3 plots: £127.60
- 4-20 plots: £82.50 plus £24 per plot
- 21-50 plots: £192.50 plus £22 per plot
- 51+ plots: £363 plus £17 per plot
- Naming a new road - £132
- New building (for flats offices and commercial buildings) - £58.30
- Addition/Change/Removal of house name - £52.80
- Changes to an address since initial SNN issued - £12.10 Per Plot
- Reissue following demolition & rebuild of dwelling - £35.20
- Street renaming at the request of the owners - £250 plus £22 per property
- £50 or £25.00 per hour where minimum charge exceeded