If you are now in or planning to leave the armed forces, we have produced a fact sheet which gives you some basic information about your housing options in Oxford.

These options include help to buy your own home, renting from a private landlord, and applying for council or housing association housing through our housing register. We may be able to help you find housing if you are threatened with homelessness.

Download the People in the Armed Forces housing options guidance

More information and resources

Contact the Housing Needs Team

Address: Housing Needs SA0
Town Hall
St Aldate's

Telephone: 01865 249811

Rate this page