Housing advice and options for key workers

Oxford City Council does not offer housing specifically for key workers such as teachers, nurses or some other public sector workers.

A2Dominion offers housing for NHS staff and other key worker groups. Find more information and advertised properties on their website, see Keyworker homes at A2Dominion

More information and options

Rate this page