The Core Strategy is part of Oxford's Local Plan. It contains a vision for Oxford and contains policies against which all planning applications area judged. The Core Strategy was adopted by the City Council on 14 March 2011.
- Oxford Core Strategy PDF, 11.61 MB
- Core Strategy Final Inspectors Report PDF, 343.18 KB
- Core Strategy Final Inspectors Report - Annexes A1 and A2 PDF, 766.07 KB
- Core Strategy Sustainability Appraisal Report PDF, 2.07 MB
- Addendum to the Sustainability Appraisal PDF, 891.49 KB
- Core Strategy Habitats Regulations Assessment PDF, 726.56 KB
- Core Strategy Adoption Statement PDF, 38.82 KB