Skip to content link
We provide an invisible 'Skip to content' link at the top of each page to allow users to bypass menu and header information, and go straight to the beginning of the content on the page. This is to help keyboard-only and screen reader users who would otherwise have to navigate a long list of navigation links, logos, site searches, and other elements before arriving at the main content.
We haven't used access keys as they can often interfere with the default keyboard shortcuts of modern browsers. The content is easily tab-navigable and screen-reader friendly.
Change the text size
You can change the text size to suit your needs. Changes can be saved for your future visits.
To do this, you can use your browser:
- Microsoft Edge: Select the "Settings and more" menu, then use the 'Zoom' option
- Chrome: Select the "More" menu in the top right, next to 'Zoom' choose the zoom options that you want
- FireFox: Select the "View" menu, then "Zoom" or "Zoom text only"
- Safari: Select the "View" menu, then "Make text bigger" or "Make text smaller"
- Opera: Select the "View" menu, then "Zoom"
Translate our website
You could use Google Translate if you need to translate our website into other languages.
- In your browser, go to Google Translate
- Choose the languages to translate to and from - to automatically set the original language of a website, select 'Detect language'
- In the text box, enter a URL
- Select the URL that appears - this opens a new tab with the translated website
You can then browser the website in your chosen language.
For more information on using Google Translate, visit Google Translate Help pages.
We have ensured that the design of this website is not an obstacle to its usability and readability, and that it will work on a variety of devices with different screen sizes.
We have used a colour palette on the website that ensures for good contrast.
We have made every effort to ensure this web site is easily readable using 'plain English' by removing jargon and using more simple language. We have also split longer pages into different sections to make them easier to follow.