The easiest way to pay business rates is by Direct Debit.
- Your payments are made automatically by your bank or building society
- You're fully protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
- Pay your monthly instalment on a date more convenient for you (get a choice of dates on which you can pay, this is only offered when you use Direct Debit)
Set up a Direct Debit online
When you set up your Direct Debit we'll send you a bill confirming the new instalment arrangements.
Pay by telephone
To make payment by telephone, use our automated payment telephone line.
- Ring 01865 249811
- Select option 1
Pay by BACS
- Bank sort code: 20 71 29
- Name of Bank: Barclays, Reading
- Name of Account: Oxford City Council
- Bank Account Number: 30750662
Please quote your Business Rates account number when making a payment.
Please send remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org.