Oxford City Council employs over 1,200 people who are helping achieve the Council's goal of 'building a world class city for everyone'.
Join us at our recruitment evenings on:
- 21 February 2019, 4-7pm Rose Hill Community Centre, Carole’s Way
- 28 February 2019, 4-7pm Blackbird Leys Community Centre, Blackbird Leys Road
And find out...
- About working at Oxford City Council
- The benefits of a job with us
- Who we are as a team
- CV writing tips to help you stand out from the crowd
- An interview preparation workshop to help you shine
Come and meet us to discover how you can be part of making Oxford a world-class city for everyone.
No need to book, just turn up - we look forward to meeting you.