Oxford City Council employs over 1,200 people who are helping achieve the Council's goal of 'building a world class city for everyone'.
Join us at our next recruitment evening on:
- Thursday 28 February 2019, 4-7pm, Blackbird Leys Community Centre, Blackbird Leys Road
We had great feedback from last week's recruitment event held at Rose Hill Community Centre - 94% of people found the event useful, rating it good or excellent!
Come along and find out...
- About working at Oxford City Council
- The benefits of a job with us
- Who we are as a team
- A representative from the National Careers Service will be on-hand to answer your questions and give handy hints
- CV writing tips to help you stand out from the crowd
- An interview preparation workshop to help you shine
Come and meet us to discover how you can be part of making Oxford a world-class city for everyone.
No need to book, just turn up - we look forward to meeting you.