Due to essential maintenance, our payments system will be unavailable from 4pm on Wednesday 30 March until Thursday afternoon (31 March 2016).
This means you will be unable to make the following payments via our website during this time.
You will also be unable to make any payments via our automated payments phone line during this time.
We apologise for the inconvenience this will cause.
Online payments services affected
- Business Rates
- Council Housing Rents and Housing Service Charges
- Council Tax
- HMO Licences
- Housing Benefit Overpayments
- Parking Charges and Fines (issued on or before 30 March 2016)
- Periodic Rent/Sundry invoices
- Garden waste subscriptions
- Fixed penalty notices
- Park and ride permits
- Oxpens parking permits