As a general guide, bulky waste collection service is for household furniture, electricals and other domestic white goods.
To book collection of your bulky waste, ring 01865 249811
Before you book
Before booking a collection we recommend you:
- consider alternatives to waste collections
- check which items we collect
- check which items we do not collect
Bulky waste collection charges and discounts
To sustain and ensure the availability of our bulky waste service, we apply charges as follows:
- for bulky waste furniture (like sofas, armchairs, and mattresses): £20 per item
- for large electrical items and white goods (including fridges, freezers, washing machines, and ovens): £30 per item
A 50% discount is available for those receiving housing benefit, council tax support, or universal credit with a housing element.
Bulky waste collection cancellations and refunds
If you need to cancel a bulky waste collection, please call us. For a partial or full refund, make sure to inform us at least 3 working days before the scheduled collection date.
Contact the Recycling and Waste TeamAddress: Cowley Marsh Depot