The Oxford Character Assessment Toolkit has been prepared for you to assess the character of areas within the city.
Whether you are planning a new development, or a community group who want to be involved in planning the future of your area, you can use the toolkit to record the features that give your part of Oxford its sense of place, as well as the issues to be addressed in future.
Sections of the Toolkit
- Introduction - explanation of what the Toolkit is
- Guidance notes - to help you use the survey tool
- Detailed survey tool - to download and use for a detailed character assessment
- Rapid survey tool - to download and use for a rapid character assessment
- How it was developed - a report on how we and our partners produced the Toolkit