We know that many of the young people we work with need support on issues affecting them.
Therefore, we have qualified staff that can help young people through group work and 1 to 1 mentoring on issues including:
- Employment, education and training
- Health and wellbeing
- Crime and anti-social behaviour
- Where to access specialist support
If you or someone you know wants help from a Youth Ambition staff member please contact us.
Even if we cannot deal with the issue ourselves we will know who to talk to.
To see the journey Nas made with support from Youth Ambition watch the video below:
Oxfordshire County Council also runs a website for young people in Oxfordshire called OXME.
If you are a young person, parent or carer looking for information you can search for information on:
- Health - (contraception, drugs and alcohol, fitness, sex and relationships, smoking, mental health)
- Life - (abuse, activities, bullying, safety, home, disability, careers)
- Learn - (Duke of Edinburgh, SEN and disability, exams, national citizen service, not in employment, education or training, exam choices)
- Earn – (apprenticeships, jobs, volunteering, work experience)