Free five-day gym pass is promoted and operated by Rose Hill Community Centre (“the RHCC”) and is intended to run from 17 June to 31 August 2018.
- The pass is free and is limited to the gym and excludes fitness programmes, fitness assessments and exercise on referral
- It includes one free group exercise taster session
- There can only be one free five-day pass issued per person
- The free five-day gym pass runs for five consecutive days from the day it is issued
- Passes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be provided.
- Free five-day gym passes are available for first time visitors only. After claiming the free five-day pass, participants will need to become a gym member to continue using the gym
- Participants must be aged 12 years and over
- The number of participants in the offer will be collected for statistical purposes.
- Data collected will be kept under Data Protection rules.
- Pass holders must book an appointment for a gym induction and fill out relevant forms before visiting the centre. Failure to this may result in refused entry into the gym.
- The RHCC reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The five-day gym pass is subject to availability and at General Manager’s discretion. RHCC reserves the right to reject and/or null any passes.
- The RHCC’s team will seek to provide communication material about the promotion via social media and other means.
- RHCC, including the gym, is owned and managed by Oxford City Council.