Online contact forms and subscribing to our newsletter
We want to ensure you understand how we handle the data you provide when contacting us using our online forms or subscribing to our newsletter.
We use your personal details to:
- send you updates about and relevant to Rose Hill Community Centre
- send you information about upcoming events and offers related to our services (for example, the gym).
We will get in touch:
- no more than every two months via the email you have provided.
We will not share your data:
- with anyone outside of Oxford City Council for marketing purposes and you will not receive offers from other companies or organisations as a result of giving your details to us.
Changing your communication choices:
- you can opt out of receiving emails by unsubscribing at any time via the link in the footer of our emails.
What details we ask for and why?
- We ask for minimum information for us to send you things that could be of interest and relevant to you.
We want to provide online services that are easy to use, useful and reliable. This can involve placing cookies on your computer or other device. Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally. These pieces of information are used to improve services for you for example through:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested
- measuring how people are using services, so they can be improved.
You have a right to access personal data that we may be processing about you, subject to certain exemptions. Requests for access to personal data are known as subject access requests. For more information, go to our Oxford City Council's website.