Some online Council Tax, Business Rates and Benefits services are currently unavailable due to planned maintenance.
Online services unavailable include:
- Setting up Direct Debit for Council Tax or Business Rates payments
- Applying for a Single Person Discount for Council Tax
- Telling us when you move house for Council Tax
- Viewing your Council Tax / Business Rates / Benefits accounts online
- Getting your bills online
- Applying for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction
- Telling us about a change of circumstances affecting your benefits claim.
We plan for these services to be available again on Thursday 2 March 2023 and will keep you updated with any changes.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
- More articles in the news archive
- Oxford City Council news RSS feed