Lockdown has meant fewer people traveling over the past year.
But now that lockdown is easing people will be using their vehicles more, and that’s when problems can show themselves. Many vehicles may not have been driven far and consequently they may not have been serviced recently. Now is the time to put that right.
ODS is offering post-COVID vehicle inspection for under £54. They’ll make sure that your vehicle is safe and ready to go so you don’t have to worry.
ODS staff will adhere to a Covid safe standard of work – all vehicles will be “fogged” with antiviral agents before the work starts and after it’s finished, and the staff will wear appropriate PPE.
And as a special consideration frontline workers, including those from the NHS, councils, or police, will be offered a 10 per cent discount until end of June. Evidence of employment, for example a job ID card, will be required.
If that wasn’t enough, ODS will wash all vehicles that are in for a full or half service, at no extra charge.
Got an electric vehicle? No problem – ODS are EV service specialists.
Councillor Mike Rowley, Cabinet Member for Citizen Focused Services, said: “Many people may not know that ODS, the Council’s wholly owned business, services private vehicles – including electric ones. Their prices are competitive, the work is done speedily and to a high skill level, and all of it is carried out under Covid safe conditions.”
Services on offer include:
- air-con service
- Interim service up to 2 litre engine, £95.00
- interim service from 2.1 to 2.5 litre engine, £114.99
- full service cost up to 2 litre engine, £195.00
- full service with MOT, £220.00
- full service costs from 2.1 litre to 2.5 litre engine, £234.00
- MOT fee when with a full service, £25.00
- over 2.5 litre engine size please call for quote.
- brake fluid change, £59.95.
MOTs can be booked online. To book other services phone 01865 335400.
- More articles in the news archive
- Oxford City Council news RSS feed