Oxford City Council is calling for event submissions from organisers who would like to host a large-scale event at South Park in 2021.
South Park, which is managed by the City Council, can host large scale events of 500+ people each year in beautiful parkland with views across the city, close to the city centre, residential and student areas.
In previous years, South Park has hosted the Foodies Festival, Cancer Research UK’s Pretty Muddy and Oxford Round Table’s Fireworks display. It has also hosted popular music festivals in the past.
Applications should include:
- Detailed information about the planned event
- Proposed dates
- Predicted attendance
- Activities on offer
- How it can promote Oxford’s communities, while protecting the site’s archaeologically-significant ridges and furrows.
Oxford City Council welcomes events which:
- Are environmentally friendly
- Encourage healthy lifestyles and eating
- Promote equality and celebrate diversity, while developing understanding between communities.
For more information, please contact the events team at [email protected].