Help with the cost of living crisis

Help with energy costs

Private-rented homes  

Better Housing Better Health is a single point of contact for information on keeping warm and lowering your energy bills.  

Telephone: 0800 107 0044  

Better Housing Better Health website

Council homes  

Oxford City Council tenants can get free advice with their energy costs by phoning or emailing:  

Telephone: 01865 252 372  



If you are on a low income and live in a hard-to-heat house, you could be eligible for a sustainable warmth grant to help fund improvements to your home. Visit our Sustainable Warmth pages.

Charis administers grants on behalf of large energy companies. View current and future grants on the Charis website.