Barton Neighbourhood Centre Activities:
- Breakfast Club: free breakfast for all school children.
- Free breakfast for school children: 8am to 8.45am term time (weekdays), 9.30am to 10.30am holidays (weekdays)
- Free breakfast for adults: 9am to 10am, weekdays
- Barton Community Cupboard: free deliveries from Oxford Food Bank.
- Mondays and Tuesdays, 1pm, free
- Strength and Balance: gentle exercise class to help prevent falls.
- Mondays, 10.15am to 11.15am, £4
- Advice Centre: free drop-in available for OX3 city residents.
- Mondays, 9.30am to 1pm
- Dance Creative: gentle dance exercise for co-ordination, strength and balance - beginners welcome.
- Mondays, 1pm to 2.30pm, £3
- Bhangra Classes: Dance class.
- Mondays, 6.30pm to 7.30pm, 5 sessions for £5
- Stay and Play (free)
- Tuesdays, 9.30am to 11am
- Lunch Club: two course healthy lunch.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 11.30am to 1pm, £2
- Tuesdays, 7pm to 8pm, 5 sessions for £5
- Barton Sings
- Thursdays, 10am to 12pm
- £5, or £1 if on income-related benefits
- Thursdays, 6.30pm to 7.30pm, 5 sessions for £5
- Body Toning
- Saturdays, 9.30am to 10.30am, 5 sessions for £5
Barton United Football Club
Sessions are held at the new Community Pavilion. For more information, contact Jan Rose on 01865 452616.
Barton Leisure Centre Activities
- Classes and Sessions: extensive programme of classes, sessions and courses to suit all ages and abilities.
- £1.50-£2 per activity with Bonus Slice Card
- Free swimming
- For Oxford residents under 17 years old with a free Kids Slice Card
- Fluid Motion: water-based rehabilitation programme - strengthening and conditioning exercises.
- Wednesdays, 11am to 12pm, £5 per session
- Fridays, 2pm to 3pm, £5 per session
- Booking is essential - call 0777 5425388
Barton Children and Family Centre Activities
Play and Learn: free drop-in for families with babies, toddlers and siblings 0-5 years. Thursdays, 10am to midday. Health visitors from 10.30am.
St. Mary's Church Activities
- Coffee and Crafts: free weekly social group to meet with others and craft together.
- Mondays, 11am to 1pm, term-time only
- Acorns Toddler Group
- Wednesdays, 10am to 11.30am, term-time only
Hedena Health Activities
Social Prescribing: offering health and wellbein support for both hedena Health and Manor patients. Drop in to see Sarah at Barton Surgery.
Are you over 50 years old and need help with GP appointments at Hedena Health or Manor sugeries? Call Getting Heard on 01865 230203 or email [email protected]
Live Well Oxfordshire
Information on care and support services as well as new hobbies and activities available across Oxfordshire. www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/livewell.