We have a state-of-the-art air conditioned gym with over 20 workout stations with the latest equipment. Monthly memberships start from £15 (with discounts for seniors and juniors available).
What we offer
- Gym induction – A session where our fitness instructor will show you how to operate the fitness equipment.
- Gym programme – Personalised fitness plan designed by a level 4 personal trainer around your fitness goals.
- Fitness testing – Includes; weight, blood pressure & resting heart rate testing, body fat analysis, aerobic testing, flexibility assessments and many more.
- Nutritional advice – Help and advice to improve your eating habits.
- Exercise on referral – For those who have been referred by their GP with specific medical conditions. You will be taken through a consultation process and have a tailor made 12 week fitness plan designed by our qualified GP referral instructor.
- Junior gym sessions – Children’s sessions on Mondays and Wednesdays. 3.30pm to 5pm (ages 12-15), supervised by a qualified instructor.
- Family gym sessions – Saturday and Sunday from 12pm to 4pm. Open for children over 12 accompanied by a close relative over the age of 24.
- Ladies only sessions – Strictly women, no men allowed. Monday from 1am to 11am and Friday 8pm to 10pm.
- Group exercise classes – £3.50 for existing RHCC gym members and £5 for everybody else.
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) – Monday from 9.30am to 10.30am.
- Boxercise – Wednesday from 6.30pm to 7.30pm.
- Aerotone – Thursday from 7.30pm to 8.30pm.
- Pilates – Friday from 9.30am to 10.30am.