Privacy notice for our mailing lists
How we use your personal details:
- Send you updates about, and relevant to, the Museum of Oxford
- Send you information about upcoming events and fundraising campaigns
- Send you information on other interesting activity related to that which the Museum of Oxford is involved with
When we will get in touch:
- This will usually be on a fortnightly basis and be via the email you have provided or by the postal address provided.
We will not share your data:
- We will not share your data with anyone outside of Oxford City Council for marketing purposes and you will not receive offers from other companies or organisations as a result of giving your details to us.
Changing your communication choices:
- You can opt out of receiving emails from the Museum of Oxford by unsubscribing at any time via the link in the footer of our emails.
What details we ask for and why?
- We ask for minimum information for us to send you relevant information about the Museum of Oxford and the activities we provide
- We want to keep you up to date and in the loop of everything we do here!
We abide by Oxford City Council's general Privacy Notice. This is a more detailed version of the above and can be found by following this link.