We operate public off-street car parks in and around the City Centre and also operate three Park and Ride sites. All parking bays are marked and signage displaying tariffs are visibly located in all parking areas.
The following data is for the period 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020. Data is update in April each year.
Car Parks Income
- City Centre Car Parks - £3,518,743
- Suburban Car Parks - £1,957,810
- Parks Car Parks - £293,352
- Park and Ride Car Parks - £1,642,117
Car Parks Expenditure
- Employment Costs - £672,492
- Premises Costs - £3,766,661
- Transport Costs - £27,058
- Supplies and Services - £575,222
- Support Services - £357,835
Car Parks Contribution
Contribution is calculated before charging maintenance expenditure, capital costs, depreciation and support services.
Car Parking Spaces
- City Centre car parks: 484
- Suburban car parks: 518
- Parks car parks: 297
- Park and Ride car parks: 3241
Parking spaces operated by Oxford City Council are enforced under the 1984 Road Traffic Act.
Penalty notices issued for 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020 was 16,361.
Parking spaces dedicated for disabled customers are free at parks, a 4 hour free period is provided in suburban facilities and all other spaces are chargeable.
There are dedicated disabled bays totalling 91 and these are located in most facilities.