Parking near your Council home

Dropped kerbs and hardstanding

A dropped kerb can not be installed without a hardstand in the garden. You must have our permission to have a hardstand in your Council home garden.

If we give you permission, you then need to apply to Oxfordshire County Council. For full details please visit the Oxfordshire County Council's Dropped Kerb page.