Please be aware that the vehicle details registered will be logged onto our Automatic Number Plate Recognition system, which prevents fraudulent use of any permit issued.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the registration number entered into the system is correct.
Permit Terms and Conditions
- The Council cannot guarantee a parking space will always be available.
- Permit holders must adhere to car park rules and regulations.
- Permits are non-refundable in any circumstance.
- If a vehicle make/registration number needs to be altered, the Council will charge an administration fee of £15.00
- If the permit is lost or stolen, a replacement permit will be charged at £10.00
- The permit is non-transferable.
- The permits are valid only in Redbridge, Seacourt and Peartree Park & Ride sites.
- The Council cannot be held responsible for loss or damage unless caused by the negligence of the Council.