Apply to amend a Club Premises Certificate

This explains how to make minor changes to an existing Club Premises Certificates that do not need a full or minor variation.

Minor Changes to Club Premises Certificates

If you need to amend the name of the club premises certificate or names of certificate holders please contact us as soon as possible on [email protected].

Theft or loss of certificate

We can replace lost or stolen certificates for a fee of £10.50. It is important that you write to us as soon as possible to inform us of this, please email us at [email protected].

Cookie Settings